Mobile development is still one of the most popular sectors of IT industry. So it’s very wise to constantly invest your time and money into learning new technologies, programming languages and follow new trends.
For example weather app project which I mentioned in my previous 2 blog posts (Project update #1, Project update #2 ) motivated me to start with learning native iOS development with Swift. Always when I’m trying to learn some new programming language or anything else the first thing which I always do is look around the web and create list of valuable resources which helps me to better orientate in issue.
So here is my list of valuable resources which I’m using or used for learning iOS development with Swift.
3. Raywenderlich.com – lots of Swift videos and tutorials
3. NShipster.com – lots of useful Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa tutorials
4. Rshankar.com – Swift tutorials
5. Skip Wilson YouTube channel – Swift video tutorials
6. Brian Advent YouTube channel – Swift video tutorials by examples
7. Appcoda.com – Swift tutorials
8. The Complete iOS 11 & Swift Developer Course – Build 20 Apps – Udemy Swift online course for iOS11
9. The Swift Programming Language – free ebook
10. Using Swift with Cocoa and Objective-C – free ebook
11. Hackingwithswift.com – free Swift training course
12. Design Patterns in Swift – examples of design patterns in Swift
13. Objective-C: Guide and Resources – Objective-C resources
14. App evolution with Swift – course covers basics of iOS development with Swift and Xcode
15. Andrewcbancroft.com – Swift tutorials
16. ios-blog.co.uk – Swift and Objective-C tutorials
17. brianjcoleman.com – blog about iOS/tvOS development
18. useyourloaf.com – blog about iOS development
19. softwarehow.com – list of top 100 best blogs for iOS developers
20. toptal.com – advanced concurrency in Swift
I hope it helps :-). And if you have some other tips on good Swift resourses please share it in comments bellow.